Friday 1 January 2016

The return of SadiyyaDee !!

Hello everyone! Or should i say welcome back! Its been two years since i last posted up a blog due to personal commitments  but i intend to make sure i keep posting regularly now.


I do hope everyone is well!.I guess it’s best I introduce myself properly. My Name is Sadiyya and I’m 19 years old. I’ve always had a passion in writing. I used to spend hours doing creative writing as I feel that it gives an individual the chance to express their feelings and experiences in a different way that one would naturally do so.

  I’ve also had a passion for just experimenting and trying out different tips and tricks. As i am a Muslim Hijabi one of my main experiments were trying different hijab styles out. Which is why I made my own Youtube channel. However I did stop for a while but hopefully I’ll try my best to get that up and running again soon.


Anyway I just thought I’d make a brief introduction to my blog for now, but I do hope anyone that passes by is inspired as much as I’ll enjoy sharing everything with you all. Different blog posts will be up if anyone is wondering from Fashion, Reviews, & tips… you name it!  & if you'd like to follow me on any social media all links are on the page also !!

No comments:

Post a Comment